ITT professionals are available to coach faculty on choosing the appropriate technology and employing it effectively in their courses. Below is a list of common technologies used at APU. We will periodically update and add to this list. If you do not find what you’re looking for, please contact us at email@example.com.
APU Systems and Tools
- Sakai User Guide
- Sakai “Getting Started” Video
- Sakai FAQ
- Guide to Recording, Editing, and Presenting Videos
- Google Apps
- Getting started with Google Apps
- Using Google Apps in Your Class
- Going Paperless with Google Docs
- Collaborating with Google Hangout
- Self-paced Training for Google Tools
- Getting Help with Google Apps
- Adobe Connect
Teaching with Technology Primers
- Blended Learning Project
- Blended Learning ToolKit
- Flipping a Classroom
- 7 Things You Should Know About Flipped Classrooms
- Faculty are responsible for ensuring that their course materials comply with copyright law. For more information, please refer to the Copyright Advisory created by University Libraries.
- Faculty interested in using copyrighted videos in their courses must secure permission prior to uploading videos in the LMS. Faculty needing help digitizing an approved copyrighted video can submit a Request for Video Digitalization.