Sexual Misconduct Intake Related Forms
The authorized sexual misconduct intake personnel will use the Sexual Misconduct Intake Form (PDF) as a part of the initial informational gathering process. Details of the incident will not be requested during this initial intake process.
The accuser has the ability to decide what action she/he would like to take. The student may request for the following actions to be taken:
- No action taken by the university
- No action taken by law enforcement
- Action taken by the university but not law enforcement
- Action taken by law enforcement but not by the university
- Action taken by both the university and by law enforcement
The accuser must file the Sexual Misconduct Action Form (PDF) to indicate their request.