Tips for Selecting a Good Internship
An outstanding internship can be the catalyst for profound transformation. Here are some helpful questions to think about for your placement:
- What type of internship would fit well with my major and personal interests?
- What type of prior work or volunteer experience was I particularly passionate about?
- What type of prior work or volunteer experience do I want to avoid repeating?
- What area(s) have I always had an interest in but have never pursued?
- What type of projects or tasks do I enjoy doing?
- In what type of work environment do I thrive?
- Is there a particular group of people that I want to work with?
We have connections with many organizations who are doing good work in Los Angeles and who are eager to engage students.