Reading History Now Available
Have you ever wished you had a list of the items you've borrowed from the APU libraries? If so, you'll love the new Reading History feature!
This optional feature will maintain a history of the titles you check out, starting from the day you opt in. Here's how to get started:
- Log in to your library account.
- Click on the “Reading History” link on the left side of the screen.
- Click the “Opt In” button and read the privacy information pop-up.
- The system will display the titles of all items you borrow from the APU Libraries from this point forward.
A few important notes:
- You can delete your history and opt out at any time, following the instructions here: http://patris.apu.edu/screens/help.html#history
- Library staff cannot access a patron’s reading history, although the information is stored in our system and may therefore be accessible by computer forensics (if subpoenaed by law enforcement).
- Unfortunately, LINK+ checkouts will not appear in your reading history. This is a system limitation, and we hope that future versions of our system will provide a fix.
If you have any questions, please contact the APU Libraries.