Keeping History Alive Grants
Sponsored by The Helen and Will Webster Foundation, Azusa Pacific University (APU), and the Los Angeles County Office of Education (LACOE), the Keeping History Alive program offers small grants ($250-$850) designed to assist K-12 teachers in the public, private, and parochial schools of Los Angeles County with classroom resources, field trips, on-campus presentations, and/or professional development.
Applications must be submitted by Friday, October 19th, 2012.
- Los Angeles County Detailed Grant Information and Process (PDF)
- Letter from the Los Angeles County Office of Education (PDF)
- Azusa Unified School District Detailed Grant Information and Process (PDF)
- Download the LA County Grant Application (PDF; Microsoft Word version also available)
- Download the Azusa Unified School District Application (PDF; Microsoft Word version also available)
Subscribe for Updates
If you would like to receive additional information about the process, please sign up for our mailing list in the blue box below!