Informed by a Christian worldview, APU’s nursing school prepares professional nurses for leadership and collaborative practice in health care.
Through innovative programs and expert faculty, nursing students engage in challenging discussions, mentoring relationships in small classroom settings, invaluable hands-on experiences in state-of-the-art simulation labs, and a culturally diverse practice environment that includes both study abroad and global research opportunities.
APU nursing students:
- Seek to serve as compassionate healers embracing those in need through a wide variety of service activities.
- Become strategic thinkers, educated as transformational leaders in evolving health care systems.
- Practice from strong ethical principles based on a foundation of Christian values.
- Stand out as difference makers who will change lives.
School of Nursing
Elsewhere at APU
- Nov 27
- Dec 24Christmas Break (no classes; offices closed) – APUDec 24–Dec 31