Azusa Pacific University’s nursing school provides innovative programs for nurses, leading the way in solving the nation’s nursing shortage.
From traditional BSN and Master of Science in Nursing degrees to an accelerated RN to BSN program, to specialized PhD in Nursing, DNP, and nurse practitioner programs, the school provides an unparalleled nursing education to professionals and educators at every level, equipping students to make a difference in their patients and the world.
News & Features
- Mar 10Information meeting: RN to BSN – School of NursingMar 10, 10 a.m.–12 p.m. (PDT)
- Mar 13Information Meeting: Nursing Programs – San Diego Regional CenterMar 13, 5 p.m. (PDT)
- Apr 18Good Friday (no classes; offices closed) – APUApr 18 (PDT)
- Apr 24Information Meeting: Nursing Programs – San Diego Regional CenterApr 24, 5 p.m. (PDT)
- May 26Memorial Day (no classes; offices closed) – APUMay 26 (PDT)