Informed by a Christian worldview, APU’s nursing school prepares professional nurses for leadership and collaborative practice in health care.
Through innovative programs and expert faculty, nursing students engage in challenging discussions, mentoring relationships in small classroom settings, invaluable hands-on experiences in state-of-the-art simulation labs, and a culturally diverse practice environment that includes both study abroad and global research opportunities.
APU nursing students:
- Seek to serve as compassionate healers embracing those in need through a wide variety of service activities.
- Become strategic thinkers, educated as transformational leaders in evolving health care systems.
- Practice from strong ethical principles based on a foundation of Christian values.
- Stand out as difference makers who will change lives.
Find your program
School of Nursing
Learn more about Fongwa's recent publication.
Learn more about Milton's recent publication.
Elsewhere at APU
The John Stauffer Charitable Trust awarded Azusa Pacific a 1:1 challenge grant of $500,000 to support the Department of Biology and Chemistry summer research program for chemistry and biochemistry undergraduates.
– The Azusa Pacific University Warehouse Theater continues its 20th anniversary season with the off-Broadway musical, The Spitfire Grill.
APU's Gospel Choir hosted the fifth annual Gospel Music Heritage Month concert last fall with a night of music by Grammy-winning musician Fred Hammond.
APPLY NOW for the MSN/Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Program for SUMMER 2015! – School of Nursing
Nov 20, 12 a.m.–Feb 18, 11:59 p.m.