Felicitas dela Cruz, DNSc, FAANP, RNProfessor
Phone: (626) 815-5386
Felicitas dela Cruz is a professor in the undergraduate and master's division of the School of Nursing at Azusa Pacific University (APU). She has published an array of scholarly articles in research and nursing journals as well as books through the years 1994-2006. Dela Cruz is highly involved in the research of Filipino Americans and has recently completed a study investigating their beliefs, perceptions, and experiences in regard to blood pressure control, supported by the National Institute of Nursing Research. From 1983 to today, dela Cruz has helped obtain numerous grants including $140,000 in scholarships and forgivable loans for Second Careers and Nursing (S.C.A.N.) Program students from Kaiser Permanente in Southern California.
- Doctorate in Nursing Science-University of San Diego, 1991
- Adult Nurse Practitioner Certificate, California State University of Los Angeles, 1980
- Master of Arts in Nursing-University of the Philippines, 1974
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing-University of the Philippines, 1964
School of Nursing
- Doctoral Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Filipino AmericansPublished scholarly studies on Filipino Americans and blood pressure control.
- Nursing Workforce Diversity ProgramDela Cruz serves as the Chair and Panel Review for this program.
- SCAN ProgramSecond Careers and Nursing