At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
BRN, CCNE, WASC
*Base Cost (cost per unit x program units) is provided to aid in program comparison only.
All stated financial information is subject to change. View additional tuition information.
- Lina Badr, DNSc, CPNP, RN, FAANProfessor
- David Colachico, Ph.D.Professor, School of Nursing
- Vivien Dee, RN, DNSc, NEA-BC, FAANProfessor
- Felicitas dela Cruz, DNSc, FAANP, RNProfessor
- John Doyle, PhD, MFCCDirector of Graduate On Line Development; Professor
- Aja Tulleners Lesh, PhD, RNDean and Professor, School of Nursing
- Constance Milton, PhD, RNAssociate Dean, Administration; Interim Department Chair, Doctoral Programs
- Lowell Renold, PhDProfessor
- S. Pamela Shiao, PhD, RN, FAANProfessor of Doctoral Programs, School of Nursing
- Sheryl Tyson, PhD, RN, PMHCNSAssociate Dean, Research and Faculty Development; Professor, School of Nursing
- Cheryl Westlake, PhD, RN, ACNS-BC, PNProfessor and Associate Dean, International and Community Programs
- Marie N. Fongwa, PhD, RNAssociate Professor
- Aurelia Macabasco-O'Connell, PhD, RN, ACNP-BCAssociate Professor, School of Nursing
- Renee Pozza, PhD, CNS, FNP, RNAssociate Dean of Academic Affairs and Associate Professor
- Diana Lynn WoodsAssociate Professor
Note: This information is current for the 2015-16 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.