At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
BRN, CCNE, WASC
*Base Cost (cost per unit x program units) is provided to aid in program comparison only.
All stated financial information is subject to change. View additional tuition information.
FacultyYour direct entry nursing program will feature the following outstandign faculty.
- Elaine Goehner, PhD, RNC, CPHQChair and Professor, Entry Level Master's (ELM), School of Nursing
- Khaled Alomari, Ph.D.Director, Entry-Level Master's Program (Inland Empire); Assistant Professor, School of Nursing
- Shirley Farr, MSN, CNS, RNCDirector, Entry-Level Master's Program (Azusa); Assistant Professor
- Janet Wessels, MSN, RN, PHNDirector, Entry-Level Master's Program (San Diego); Assistant Professor, School of Nursing
- James F. Adams, MSN, RN, PMHCNS-BCDirector, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Program, Assistant Professor
- Najood Ghazi Azar, PhD, MSN, RNAssistant Professor
- Marcia Davis, RNAssistant Professor
- Nemesio Del Rosario, RN, MSNAssistant Professor
- Sarah Fox, MSN, CNS, CCRC, RNAssistant Professor
- Jane Pfeiffer, RN, MSPAssistant Professor of Nursing
- Phyllis Esslinger, MSN, RNDirector of Recruitment; Professor Emerita
Note: This information is current for the 2015-16 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.