At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
Areas of Study
- Health of the Family and Community
- International Health
BRN, CCNE, WASC
*Base Cost (cost per unit x program units) is provided to aid in program comparison only.
All stated financial information is subject to change. View additional tuition information.
Meet the FacultyYour PhD in Nursing features the following outstanding faculty.
- Lina Badr, DNSc, CPNP, RN, FAANProfessor
- Vivien Dee, RN, DNSc, NEA-BC, FAANProfessor
- Felicitas dela Cruz, DNSc, FAANP, RNProfessor
- John Doyle, PhD, MFCCDirector of Graduate On Line Development; Professor
- Aja Tulleners Lesh, PhD, RNDean and Professor, School of Nursing
- Constance Milton, PhD, RNAssociate Dean, Administration; Interim Department Chair, Doctoral Programs
- Lowell Renold, PhDProfessor
- S. Pamela Shiao, PhD, RN, FAANProfessor of Doctoral Programs, School of Nursing
- Sheryl Tyson, PhD, RN, PMHCNSAssociate Dean, Research and Faculty Development; Professor, School of Nursing
- Cheryl Westlake, PhD, RN, ACNS-BC, PNProfessor
- Marie N. Fongwa, PhD, RNAssociate Professor
- Aurelia Macabasco-O'Connell, PhD, RN, ACNP-BCAssociate Professor, School of Nursing
- Renee Pozza, PhD, CNS, FNP, RNAssociate Dean of Academic Affairs and Associate Professor
- Diana Lynn WoodsAssociate Professor
Note: This information is current for the 2015-16 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.