At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
Areas of Study
- Health of the Family and Community
- International Health
BRN, CCNE, WSCUC (formerly WASC)
*Base Cost (cost per unit x program units) is provided to aid in program comparison only.
All stated financial information is subject to change. View additional tuition information.
Meet the Faculty
Your PhD in Nursing features the following outstanding faculty.
- Vivien Dee, RN, PhD,NEA-BC,FAANProfessor
- Aja Tulleners Lesh, PhD, RNDean and Professor, School of Nursing
- Marie N. Fongwa, PhD, RNAssociate Professor
- Renee Pozza, PhD, RN,CNS, FNP-BCSenior Associate Dean for Academic Initiatives and Innovation
Note: This information is current for the 2016-17 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.