At a Glance
Total units to graduate
Average completion time
Cost per unit
*Base Cost (cost per unit x program units) is provided to aid in program comparison only.
All stated financial information is subject to change. View additional tuition information.
RN to BSN
With more hospitals now requiring nurses to have a BSN degree, Azusa Pacific's accelerated Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) program helps nurses advance their careers.
APU's RN to BSN degree program caters to working registered nurses (currently licensed in the U.S.) who want to develop the professional skills needed to help meet the growing needs of today’s health care industry. The degree instills advanced theories and skills that position graduates for a deeper level of patient care and greater roles of leadership within their profession.
APU also offers the RN to BSN online in addition to four Southern California locations, allowing students to complete the degree when and where it’s most convenient.
RN to BSN Program Highlights
- The BSN equips RNs with advanced skills and knowledge to care more thoroughly for patients and distinguishes them as capable leaders in many health care settings.
- Professors use students' experiences as the foundation upon which theory and practice are tested.
- Courses are designed to affirm personal and professional strengths.
- Nursing education provides the theoretical basis for nursing practice, emphasizing the essential interrelationship of theory, practice, policy, and research.
- Students in the program study in a cohort and progress through the entire program together.
- ADN graduates from community colleges that hold an academic agreement with APU can receive a 10 percent partial tuition scholarship when they enroll in the RN to BSN program.