The LVN to BSN program at Azusa Pacific University caters to working licensed nurses who want to further their skills and become leaders in the field. Students can complete the program in just two years, studying alongside a cohort of peers. Classes are offered in a flexible format designed for working nurses.
- Professors use students' experiences as the foundation upon which theory and practice are tested.
- Courses are designed to affirm personal and professional strengths.
- Nursing education provides the theoretical basis for nursing practice, emphasizing the essential interrelationship of theory, practice, policy, and research.
- Students in the program study in a cohort and progress through the entire program together.
- Study at a top-ranked, accredited university known for quality in academics and successful graduates.