At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
- Monrovia Classrooms
*Base Cost (cost per unit x program units) is provided to aid in program comparison only.
All stated financial information is subject to change. View additional tuition information.
LVN to BSN
The LVN to BSN program at Azusa Pacific University caters to working licensed nurses who want to further their skills and become leaders in the field. Students can complete the program in just two years, studying alongside a cohort of peers.
- Professors use students' experiences as the foundation upon which theory and practice are tested.
- Courses are designed to affirm personal and professional strengths.
- Nursing education provides the theoretical basis for nursing practice, emphasizing the essential interrelationship of theory, practice, policy, and research.
- Students in the program study in a cohort and progress through the entire program together.
- Study at a top-ranked, accredited university known for quality in academics and successful graduates.