At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
*Base Cost (cost per unit x program units) is provided to aid in program comparison only.
All stated financial information is subject to change. For a detailed cost estimate or more information, contact One Stop (Undergraduate Enrollment Services Center).
RN to BSN
The accelerated Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) program caters to working registered nurses (currently licensed in the U.S.) who want to develop the professional skills needed to be agents of change in the 21st century. The degree instills advanced theories and skills that position graduates for a deeper level of patient care and greater roles of leadership within their profession.
For students interested in earning their degree online, APU offers the Online RN to BSN.
Designed for the adult learner, Azusa Pacific University's accelerated degree completion programs offer flexible class scheduling, accelerated curricula, and a simplified registration process. Perhaps the most distinctive element of these programs is “reality-based learning,” or the process of integrating textbook theory with the student's work and life experience. Practical in its design, APU's accelerated degree completion program gives students the tools to evaluate and enhance their lives personally and professionally.
RN to BSN Program Highlights
- The BSN equips RNs with advanced skills and knowledge to care more thoroughly for patients and distinguishes them as capable leaders in many health care settings.
- Professors use students' experiences as the foundation upon which theory and practice are tested.
- Courses are designed to affirm personal and professional strengths.
- Nursing education provides the theoretical basis for nursing practice, emphasizing the essential interrelationship of theory, practice, policy, and research.
- Students in the program study in a cohort and progress through the entire program together.
- Study at a top-ranked, accredited university known for quality in academics and successful graduates.