At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
*Base Cost (cost per unit x program units) is provided to aid in program comparison only.
All stated financial information is subject to change. View additional tuition information.
Online RN to BSN
The Online Accelerated Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) program caters to working registered nurses (currently licensed in the U.S.) who want to develop the professional skills needed to be agents of change in the 21st century. The degree instills advanced theories and skills that position graduates for a deeper level of patient care and greater roles of leadership within their profession.
This program makes it easy to take the next step in your career, allowing you to earn your B.S. in Nursing online, when and where it’s most convenient for you.
For students interested in earning their degree on campus, APU offers the accelerated RN to BSN program at four locations throughout Southern California.
- The BSN equips RNs with advanced skills and knowledge to care more thoroughly for patients, and distinguishes them as capable leaders in many health care settings.
- Earn your degree using a dynamic online format without sacrificing the quality of instruction or professor-student interaction.
- Benefit from courses designed to complement your personal and professional strengths.
- Nursing education provides the theoretical basis for nursing practice, emphasizing the essential interrelationship of theory, practice, policy, and research.
- Enjoy a rich learning community as you progress through the program with the same group of peers.
- Study at atop-ranked, accredited university known for quality in academics and successful graduates.