Alumni Information

Order a Transcript

Order official transcripts by filling out a Transcript Request Form (PDF) and turning it in to the office for the last APU program you attended:

  1. One Stop (traditional undergraduate students)
  2. University College (formerly School of Adult and Professional Studies, accelerated degree students)
  3. Graduate and Professional Center (graduate students)

Name/Address Change

To change the name or address on your APU record, fill out the Name/Address Change Form (PDF) and turn it in to One Stop by fax, email, or in person. Name changes must include legal documentation.

If you are changing your name and ordering a new diploma, please include notification with your Diploma Request form that the name needs to be changed first.

Request a New Diploma

To obtain a new copy of your diploma, please fill out the Diploma Request (PDF) and turn it in to One Stop, along with the appropriate payment.

Alumni Information

For additional alumni information, resources, and events, visit the Office of Alumni and Parent Relations site.