2012-13 University Goals
On August 30, 2012, President Jon Wallace addressed Azusa Pacific faculty and staff at the annual Faculty/Staff Kickoff to celebrate the accomplishments of the past year and present the following goals for 2012–13.
- Complete the Values an Ethos process with the Board of Trustees.
- Create a new Board of Trustees committee focused on institutional integrity.
- Model civility in our conduct and conversation during the election year.
- Increase APU’s cross cultural involvement through the International Collaboration Committee.
- Complete a successful WASC visit (October 10–12).
- Integrate prioritized white papers with the Strategic Plan.
- Successfully complete NCAA Division II Year-Two Candidacy.
- Establish a plan for an Honors College.
- Identify Academic Quality Factors and strategy to achieve them, under the guidance of Provost Mark Stanton.
- Create a plan for developing the leadership gifts of APU employees.
- Implement the new Open Hire system for a streamlined application and hiring process.
- Advance salary and benefits for employees.
- Execute a plan to become more transfer friendly at the undergraduate level.
- Launch the Office of Professional Enrollment Services to better serve APS students.
- Launch the Office of Graduate Student Support Services to provide added services for our graduate students.
- Finish the 2012–13 fiscal year with $9 million sent to our reserves.
- Increase revenue by 4 percent.
- Execute the first steps of the Comprehensive Campaign.
- Limit undergraduate growth and expand enrollment at the regional centers and graduate level.
- See Azusa Pacific Online University meet its 2013 enrollment goals.