Julia Underwood, Ph.D.Professor and Faculty Senate Moderator
Phone: (626) 815-3819
Julia Underwood, Ph.D., is a professor in Azusa Pacific University’s School of Business and Management. Underwood’s specialty areas include assessing the impact of feedback and follow-up on customer satisfaction, and identifying and amending failure traits within women. Her industry experience with corporations such as BizBuyer.com and George S. May International enhance her expertise in the areas of the advancement of women in business, customer satisfaction, and organizational effectiveness.
- Ph.D. - Organizational Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology, Los Angeles, 1998.
- M.S. - Organizational Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology, Los Angeles, 1995.
- B.A. - Speech Communications, California State University, Fullerton, 1991.
School of Business and Management
- Graduate Programs
- Undergraduate Programs
- Customer Satisfaction
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Women in Business
- BUSI 110 - Business and Entrepreneurship
- BUSI 210 - Principles of Management
- MKTG 362 - Consumer Behavior