Summer 2013 Schedule
Take Classes at APU this Summer
Since many community and state schools have cut summer courses, consider taking a summer school class or two at Azusa Pacific. To help your wallet, summer tuition is discounted 60 percent on more than 100 classes. Wrap up a few general studies requirements so you can graduate on time—or even early! Make this a productive summer.
- 60 percent off tuition—only $504 per unit*
- Short, intensive 4- to 6-week terms
- Morning and afternoon classes available
- 50 percent off summer housing (APU students only)
*Traditional undergraduate students only. Excludes nursing classes. APU scholarships are not available during summer terms.
ART 150Introduction to Art
ART 250Photography I
BIOL 101Fundamentals of Biology
BIOL 220General Microbiology
BIOL 250Human Anatomy
CHEM 152General Chemistry II
COMM 111Public Communication
ENGL 110Freshman Writing Seminar
MATH 110College Algebra
PSYC 110General Psychology
SPAN 101Elementary Spanish I
SPAN 102Elementary Spanish II
**Please note that this is not a full list of classes available. For a complete list of open classes, please visit the online class schedule.
May Intensive: May 7–May 31
Summer I: May 7–June 14
Summer II: June 17–July 25
Summer III: July 29–August 24
Summer Nursing: May 7–July 25
Current APU Students
- Register for summer courses through your Student Center at home.apu.edu, just like fall and spring registration. Summer registration begins March 11, 2013.
- Once you have registered, pay for your classes through CASHNet, just like you do during the school year. Fifty percent of your balance must be received before the first day of classes to avoid being dropped from your course(s).
Non-APU Students (including freshmen and transfer students starting at APU in Fall 2013)
- Apply for summer courses as a non-degree seeking student using the Summer 2013 Online Application. Keep in mind that enrollment in a summer term does not constitute acceptance into an APU degree program.
- Wait for an email confirmation that your application has been approved. This may take up to two business days. The email will include instructions on how to register for courses and pay your bill.
- A second email will follow with your home.apu.edu login information. Use that to log in to the Student Center to register for courses.
- Register for summer courses through the One Stop tab at home.apu.edu beginning March 11, 2013.
- After you have registered, pay for your classes through CASHNet (available in your Student Center). Fifty percent of your balance must be received before the first day of classes to avoid being dropped from your course(s).
Students who live on campus during the 2013 summer receive 50 percent off summer housing. For more information on how to obtain summer housing, visit the Housing Signup page and download the Summer 2013 Housing Options (PDF).
- For more information about enrolling in summer term(s) as a non-degree seeking student, contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 1-800-TALK APU.
- For help completing the online registration process, please contact the One Stop Undergraduate Enrollment Services Center at (888) 788-6090.
- To make a payment for summer courses, contact the One Stop Undergraduate Enrollment Services Center at (888) 788-6090.