Investing in their workforce is the best decision a company can make. Recruiting, hiring, and training the right individuals can make or break a company. Business leaders must know how to positively steer organizational change and create an emphasis on teamwork.
APU’s Online Master of Arts in Management (MAM) program brings these relevant business and leadership strategies to a flexible online format, helping managers and leaders learn how to effectively motivate employees to exceed market expectations in national, international, and global organizations.
For students interested in earning their management degree on campus, Azusa Pacific also offers a Master of Arts in Management available at the university's main campus in Azusa.
- Expand your leadership capabilities through a qualitative program designed for working professionals.
- Earn your degree using a convenient online format without sacrificing the quality of instruction, or peer and faculty interaction.
- Cultivate a reputation as your organization’s expert on recruiting and developing critical talent.
- Develop managerial skills within an ethics-based framework.
- Transform new learning into a higher earning potential.
- Gain incomparable networking opportunities.
- Study at a top-ranked, accredited university known for quality in academics and successful graduates.