Careers for International Business Majors
- International Recruiter
- Operations Manager
- International Trade Specialist
- Import Compliance Specialist
- International Banking Officer
- Cultural Advisor
- Market Researcher
- Public Relations Specialist
An international business major’s typical starting salary is $32,000. The typical salary after 10–19 years is $88,951.
*Note: Salary information is provided for general reference only. APU does not guarantee the accuracy of the figures listed, and cannot predict or promise a specific salary for any graduate. For the most current salary estimates, please visit www.payscale.com.
Job Titles of People with International Business Degrees
- Data Standards Specialist, Corporate Business Systems, Coca Cola Company, Atlanta, Georgia
- Private Networks Customer Service Specialist, Corning Cable Systems, Berlin, Germany
- Vice General Manager, Sinochem Hainan Co., Ltd.
- Small Enterprise Development Advisor, Peace Corps, West Africa
- Certified Professional Manufacturers Representative, Ross Marketing Associates
- MSN Regional Partner Manager, Central Europe, Middle East, Africa, Microsoft Austria