Azusa Pacific University’s Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) program can help illuminate God’s plan for you, preparing you for practical, effective ministry. The D.Min. is the highest professional degree in the practice of ministry, and builds on education received through the Master of Divinity and on experience gained in the practice of ministry. Azusa Pacific’s D.Min. program is available in English and Korean.
Azusa Pacific’s D.Min. program is available in several options:
- The General D.Min. track leads to the standard, traditional D.Min.
- The Spiritual Formation track, offered in conjunction with the Renovaré Institute, provides students with a solid framework for understanding and living out Christian spiritual formation.
- The Transformational Servant Leadership Emphasis track is for students who want to serve by offering a transformational vision of leadership to others.
- The Missional Church Leadership Cohort track helps church leaders clarify their understanding of leadership contexts and challenges and improve competencies.
- The D.Min. program is also available in Korean.
Azusa Pacific Seminary is accredited by the Association of Theological Schools (ATS). Azusa Pacific University is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
ATS Commission on Accrediting
10 Summit Park Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15275
Phone: (412) 788-6505
Fax: (412) 788-6510
Western Association of Schools and Colleges
985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100
Alameda, CA 94501
Phone: (510) 748-9001
Fax: (510) 748-9797
Azusa Pacific University continues to be recognized annually among the nation’s best colleges, landing in the most prestigious category of U.S.News & World Report’s America’s Best Colleges 2014 rankings (Tier One, No. 173), and being named 1 of 124 institutions in The Princeton Review’s Best Western Colleges 2014.