At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
Spiritual Formation Track
Azusa Pacific professors, along with Renovaré Institute faculty, have joined forces to create a unique, transformative, and academically rigorous curriculum that fully incorporates the Renovaré Institute’s platform of spiritual formation, helping students learn what it means to advocate, fuel, and model authentic discipleship to Jesus Christ.
Courses are offered at the Renovaré Institute, but students must first be accepted into APU’s D.Min. program and register for courses at APU. Learn more about the Renovaré Institute.
This track offers students the opportunity to:
- build on and develop the professional competence in ministry achieved in the Master of Divinity (M.Div.) program;
- learn the theory and practice of personal spiritual formation;
- develop a theology of spiritual formation and apply it to themselves and others;
- discover the personal leadership style that works best for them; and
- learn to apply intellectual rigor and testable information to the field of Christian spiritual formation.