Phone: (626) 689‐4383
- Juris Doctor, Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, CA (1995)
- B.A., Business, California State University, Fullerton, CA (1992)
- Teaching Elder, NewSong Church, San Dimas, CA (Present)
- Adjunct Professor, Pepperdine School of Law, Malibu, CA (1999–Present)
- Adjunct Professor, Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, CA (2006–Present)
- Adjunct Professor, A.W. Tozer Theological Seminary, Redding, CA (2011–Present)
- Founding Partner, Corporate Counsel Partners, Pasadena, CA (2004–Present)
- Partner, Musick, Peeler & Garret, LLP (1994–2004)
- Selbak, John J., “Deal Creep: Cost-Conscious In-House Attorneys Need to Follow These Cautions to Avoid Pitfalls That Can Send the Price of Outside Counsel Sky-High,” Los Angeles Daily Journal, December 1, 2003.
- Selbak, John J., “Metadata: Communicating Electronically Can Lead to Dangerous Consequences if Others Discover Data Embedded in the Software,” Los Angeles Daily Journal, August 18, 2003.
- Selbak, John J., “Designated Hitter: High-Tech Clients Need Lawyers Who Will Go To Bat For Business,” Los Angeles Daily Journal, August 9, 2002.
- Selbak, John J., “Digital Litigation: The Prejudicial Effects of Computer Generated Animation in the Courtroom,” 9 Berkeley High Technology Law Journal 337 (1994).
- Christian faith and contemporary culture