Rev. Tim Gillespie, D.Min.
Inland Empire Regional Center
Seventh Day Adventist
- D.Min., George Fox University (2011)
- M.Div., Andrews Theological Seminary (1997)
- B.A., Religious Studies, La Sierra University (1995)
- B.A., English, La Sierra University (1995)
- Faith Community and Health Liaison, Loma Linda University Health (2013–Present)
- Associate Pastor for Young Adults, Loma Linda University Church, Loma Linda, CA 2007–13)
- Campus Pastor/Chaplain, Loma Linda Academy, Loma Linda, CA (2001–07)
- Associate Pastor, La Mesa Community Church (1997–2001)
- Adjunct Faculty, La Sierra University (1999–Present)
- Adjunct Faculty, Azusa Pacific University (2011–Present)
- Case, Steve (Editor) Shall We Dance: Rediscovering Christ-Centered Standards, Chapter on Dance by Timothy Gillespie.
- V. Bailey Gillespie with Judith Gillespie and Timothy Gillespie, Keeping the Faith: A Guidebook for Spiritual Parenting.
- V. Bailey Gillespie with Timothy Gillespie, Hey! Love Them and They Will Come (2013)
Wife: Sara Elizabeth
Daughter: Hannah Jane (11)
Sons: Jacob Owen (9) and Isaac Seth (6)