Graduate assistants should be enrolled in an APU graduate program that fits within the time requirement of the graduate assistant position and must meet application requirements. To view a list of graduate programs available, use the program finder. All applicants must complete the following:
Send a cover letter, résumé, employment application (PDF), and three letters of recommendation to:April Reed
Azusa Pacific University
PO Box 7000
Azusa, CA 91702-7000
Or fax them to (626) 815-5442. These materials should be submitted in the spring semester for the subsequent year. Review of applications will begin in March and the positions will remain open until filled. Contracts will start August 1 each year. These are two-year appointments.
Do not send any documents to the Office of Human Resources.
Qualifications to Apply:
- You must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- You must be BOC certified or eligible for certification.
- You must have current CPR/First Aid certification.
- You must be eligible to meet all entrance requirements for APU’s graduate programs, or be already enrolled.
- All applicants must posses a strong Christian commitment.
APU Mission Statement: Azusa Pacific University is an evangelical Christian community of disciples and scholars who seek to advance the work of God in the world through academic excellence in liberal arts and professional programs of higher education that encourage students to develop a Christian perspective of truth and life.