and Student Success in Higher Education
Limited to 15 participants
Registration Fee: $450
This general-purpose certification in strengths-oriented higher education is ideally suited for department chairs, program directors, and select practitioners who are seeking a deeper understanding of how the strengths perspective can be applied to effectively develop leaders, build effective teams, and promote student success.
Training topics will include:
- Understanding how to lead and supervise faculty, staff, and students from a strengths orientation.
- Identifying ways to shape a strengths culture and manage change from a strengths perspective.
- Discovering how to design effective learning environments and programming to engage students and develop their strengths.
- Learning strategies to effectively teach diverse learners and accommodate varying learning styles that enable students to thrive academically.
- Exploring research-based approaches to creating a thriving community that values diversity and acknowledges the unique contributions of others.