About the Center
Our world today has become much smaller with the evolution of technology and the sophistication of modern travel. Students must be well-equipped and prepared to flourish in this increasingly borderless international community. The Center for Global Learning & Engagement provides more than 40 opportunities for freshmen through senior students to enhance their educational experience. Explore our program offerings.
Students who study abroad at APU can:
- Choose from short-term, summer, fall, and spring opportunities in countries all over the world.
- Gain crosscultural experience that will give them a competitive advantage when applying to graduate schools or their first job.
- Open the door to worldwide careers and ministries, and expand their vocational opportunities.
- Get lots of help from our staff in planning and preparing for their study abroad experience, including financial, academic, and basic travel advice.
You should consider studying abroad if you:
- Would like to experience life and learning in another country.
- Enjoy traveling and exploring other cultures.
- Desire to develop crosscultural skills.
- Want to gain a global perspective.
- Would like to explore your faith within the context of another culture.