The Center for Global Learning & Engagement is excited for your plans to study abroad/off-campus. Below are forms that will need to be completed by the study abroad student. Every student planning on maintaining registration through Azusa Pacific University (therefore, not taking a “Leave of Absence”) must submit all the required forms listed. If you have questions, please feel free to contact our office at (626) 857-2440 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All forms are available in PDF* except where otherwise noted.
- Off-Campus Registration Form (PDF)
- Confirmation Report (PDF)
- International Waiver and Authorization (PDF)
- Domestic Waiver and Authorization (PDF)
- Student Agreement Form (PDF)
- Semester Financial Planning Form (PDF)
- Health and Safety Protocol Form (PDF)
Note: Students will be notified about mandatory pre-departure meetings held during the semester prior to leaving.
Be sure to fill out and turn in a Mail Forwarding Card (PDF) for the Student Post Office before you leave campus to let them know where your mail should be sent while you are studying abroad for the semester.