Center for Global Learning and Engagement payment deadlines are different from regular APU semester payment options. Please review the following:
Semester Programs (Fall and Spring)
Semester Payment Plan A: For some Group 1 programs, including China SON (spring only), Ecuador, GLT (if registered in fall/spring), High Sierra, L.A. Term, and South Africa.
- Payment due dates: Exact same as on-campus APU payment plan (refer to CASHNet).
- Payment processing: Pay online through One Stop or in person the APU Cashier in One Stop.
Semester Payment Plan B: For some Group 1 programs and all Group 2 programs, including APU Oxford, Geneva Rome, all CCCU/Best Semester programs.
- Payment processing: Must pay through the Center for Student Action Cashier Office. Pay by cash, check (payable to APU), or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover).
- Payment due dates:
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester|
|June 15 = 50% of total program balance due||November 10 = 50% of total program balance due|
|July 31 = 50% of total program balance due||December 10 = 50% of total program balance due|
Short-term Programs (Summer and Winter)
Tuition Portion of Charges
- Tuition payment processing: The tuition portion of your program will be charged to your student account mid-October for winter programs and mid-April for summer programs.
- Tuition payment due date: All tuition payments must be paid by December 1 for winter programs and May 1 for summer programs.
Non-Tuition Portion of Charges (program costs, i.e. flight, housing, meals, etc.)
- Deposit processing and due date: A deposit is required for all APU short-term programs. The deposit is due with your application. The amount is taken out of your program costs. The deposit is the only portion not paid online, and it must be processed through the Center for Student Action Operations Office Cashier.
- Payment processing and due dates: The program costs portion of your program will be charged to your student account upon acceptance and divided among all remaining payment due dates for the semester prior to your short-term program (fall payment dates for winter and spring payment dates for summer).
Non-APU Summer and Winter Programs
All Program Costs and Tuition
- Payment processing: The total program costs and tuition of your program will be charged to your student account upon acceptance and divided among all remaining payment due dates for the semester prior to your short-term program (fall payment dates for winter and spring payment dates for summer).