If you are considering participating in an international education program, please make an appointment with a global engagement mentor (GEM) to discuss potential programs that best fit your interests. The following international, semester, summer, and interterm programs have been approved to satisfy the institutional mission and academic standards of Azusa Pacific University.
Group 1 Programs
APU Semester Programs
- China Nursing Semester
- Ecuador Semester
- Global Learning Term
- High Sierra Semester
- Los Angeles Term
- Oxford Semester
- South Africa Semester
Group 2 Faith-based Programs
The following programs are administered by well-established and reputable institutions outside Azusa Pacific University. They offer students a wide variety of destinations and courses of study, and meet APU’s education, health, and safety standards.
- American Studies Program (ASP)
- Australia Studies Centre (ASC)
- China Studies Program (CSP)
- Contemporary Music Center (CMC)
- India Studies Program (ISP)
- Latin America Studies Program (LASP)
- Los Angeles Film Studies Center (LAFSC)
- Middle East Studies Program (MESP)
- Oxford Summer Programme (OSP)
- Washington Journalism Center (WJC)
- AuSable Institute of Environmental Studies (summer only)
- Focus Leadership Institute (summer only)
- LCC International University
APU Short-term Programs
Each winter and summer, a variety of APU faculty provide students the opportunity to take APU courses abroad while traveling with the faculty in locations around the world. Past locations have included England, China, Mexico, Israel, Lithuania, Italy, France, Thailand, Kenya, Ireland, India, and many more. Below are samples of consistent short-term programs, but contact the Center for Global Learning and Engagement or view APU's short-term programs to see current offerings.
- Europe Summer Program – School of Business and Management
- Spanish Studies Program: Costa Rica
- TESOL Summer Program
Travel offerings are subject to current world events.