Azusa Pacific University (APU) welcomes off-campus recruiters from approved programs to the Azusa campus. To ensure the success of all campus visitations, APU’s Center for Global Learning & Engagement provides the following guidelines for on-campus recruiters. Recruiters must:
- Attain approval for an on-campus visit from the Center for Global Learning & Engagement at least two weeks in advance.
- Work with the Center for Global Learning & Engagement program coordinator to arrange visitations. Please fill out and submit the
Off-Campus Recruiter Visitation Request Form (PDF).
Requests must include the following:
- Name of the representatives expected to visit the APU campus
- Name of the organization/program
- A list of all requested dates and times for recruiting (Note: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are priority. Appropriate times are between 9 a.m.-2 p.m.)
- Desired locations to set up displays or information booths (usually on Cougar Walk or in the Felix Event Center)
For more information, contact the Center for Global Learning & Engagement.