Todd Pokrifka, Ph.D.Assistant Professor, Department of Theology and Philosophy
Todd Pokrifka, Ph.D., wrote his dissertation on Karl Barth’s theological method within his doctrine of God, which was published under the title Redescribing God (Wipf and Stock, 2010). His ongoing research interests include the doctrine of God, the relationship between theology and Scripture, pneumatology, ecclesiology, and missiology. Pokrifka is also an ordained minister and cross-cultural church planter. Pokrifka’s beautiful wife, Junia, is a professor in APU’s Department of Biblical Studies, and they have two wonderful boys.
- Ph.D., Theology, University of St. Andrews
- S.T.M., Yale Divinity School
- M.Div., Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
- B.A., Philosophy, Gordon College
School of Theology
- Department of Theology and Philosophy