Partners in Ministry (PIM) is a relationship-based program created by the Graduate School of Theology, and is offered to pastoral staff serving in local churches and parachurch organizations. The PIM Program supports pastoral staff through annual conferences that feature inspirational speakers who speak on relevant ministry/parachurch topics and allow for critical networking.
Support of Pastors and Their Families
- Partners in Ministry (APU discounts, library access, etc.) (School of Theology)
- Friends Center, Free Methodist Center, and Centro Teólogico Hispano (School of Theology)
- Education (School of Theology / APS / Alumni Office)
- Degree programs
- Lectures, including Faith Matters Lectureship on Holy Living
- Auditing courses
- Continuing education seminars
- Exhibits (Dead Sea Scrolls)
- Pastors events
- APU Community Counseling Center (Department of Graduate Psychology)
- APU Career Services / Counseling Center
Congregational Ministry Support
- Choirs/orchestras in concerts (School of Music)
- Undergraduate and graduate worship interns (Career Services
- Gospel Worship Night (Student Center for Reconciliation and Diversity)
- Pulpit supply (School of Theology / Campus Pastors)
- Youth Minstry
- Center for Youth and Family
- Kern Center for Vocational Ministry
- Undergraduate and graduate youth ministry interns (Career Services
- Night of Champions
- Health and Wholeness
- Local Community Outreach
- Ministry and Service Office (Student Life)
- Center for Academic Service-Learning and Research
- Community Relations Office
- Global Missions
PIM Program Membership
Members of the PIM Program receive a membership card, entitling them to:
- Access to all university libraries, including the James L. Stamps Theological Library.
- Attendance at ministry seminars.
- A 10 percent discount on University Bookstore merchandise (Note: This excludes textbooks, course materials, snack foods, sending services, software, sale merchandise, and gift certificates.).
- Discounted costs at all APU dining facilities.
- Discounted admissions for APU regular season, home football, and basketball games.
- Discounted admissions for APU theater productions.
For further information about the PIM Program, please call (626) 387-5750, or email email@example.com.