At a Glance
Areas of Study
- Biblical Hermeneutics
*Base Cost (cost per unit x program units) is provided to aid in program comparison only.
Careers for Biblical Studies Majors
- Director of a Christian nonprofit organization
A biblical studies major’s typical starting salary is $29,388. After 10–19 years it is $42,680.
*Note: Salary information is provided for general reference only. APU does not guarantee the accuracy of the figures listed, and cannot predict or promise a specific salary for any graduate. For the most current salary estimates, please visit payscale.com.
Job Titles of People with Biblical Studies Degrees
- Director, Seattle Ministry Institute
- Director, Camp of the Woods, Christian Family Resort and Conference Center
- Regional Director for Youth for Christ
- Youth Pastor, Olympia Foursquare Church
- Executive Director, Dead Sea Scrolls Foundation