Professional Enrollment

Select this option if you are or were enrolled in any of the following:

  • RN to B.S. in Nursing
  • LVN to B.S. in Nursing
  • Two-Plus-Two (High Desert — cohorts 10 and up)

This transcript service area also covers all accelerated, cohort-model programs beginning prior to July 2014 through the former School of Adult and Professional Studies (APS), Center for Adult and Professional Studies (CAPS), or Adult Degree Completion (ADP), including:

  • B.A. in Management (cohorts 1–72)
  • B.S. in Organizational Leadership (cohorts 73–187)
  • Online B.S. in Organizational Leadership (cohorts 1–26)
  • B.S. in Christian Leadership (cohorts 1–6)
  • B.A. in Human Development (cohorts 1–156)
  • Online B.A. in Human Development (cohorts 1–2)
  • B.A. in Liberal Studies (cohorts 157–178)
  • Online B.A. in Liberal Studies (cohorts 3–10)
  • B.S. in Information Security (cohorts 1–3)
  • B.S. in Management/Computer Information Systems (cohorts 1–25)
  • M.A. in Organizational Management (cohorts 1–20)
  • M.A. in Leadership and Organizational Studies (cohorts 21–53)
  • Online M.A. in Leadership and Organizational Studies (cohorts 1–13)

Please review the policies and fees before placing your transcript order.

Request Professional Enrollment Transcripts