University College is committed to the principle of lifelong learning and accessibility to further education. If you have a passion to learn, then UC is for you.
UC program representatives are available to assist you with specific program information and application processes. Contact us today to get started!
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- Complete the online application (including nonrefundable $25 application fee)
A minimum 2.0 GPA
A minimum grade-point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale in transferred courses. (Provisional admittance may be granted to individuals who do not meet this criterion if competency can be shown. See the catalog for details.)
- Submit high school transcript(s)
- Submit college transcript(s)
Graduate Admission Requirements
- Complete the online application (including nonrefundable $25 application fee).
- A minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) for a bachelor’s degree completed at a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
- Submit an official transcript showing a bachelor’s degree completed at a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
Are you in high school? Learn more about UC’s Concurrent Enrollment Program.