How to Apply
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at fafsa.gov. University College at Azusa Pacific University’s school code is 001117. The FAFSA must be completed every year, as early as October 1.
- If you need assistance, FAFSA on the Web now has a chat feature where you can exchange live messages online with a customer service representative while completing your FAFSA.
- 1-800-4FED-AID (1-800-433-3243)
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-10 p.m. (ET)
Complete admission to University College. Shortly after admission, learners are reviewed for financial aid eligibility.
Submit all requested documents. If chosen for verification, complete the verification process. In order to finalize financial aid eligibility, the learner’s financial aid file must be complete.
If you are required to submit documents in addition to the verification process, you can find most documents on the Learner Portal’s Resource Page. Most documents can be mailed, emailed, or faxed to the Office of Student Financial Services.
If the learner’s financial aid file is still incomplete when school begins, all financial aid may be removed, and the learner may no longer be eligible to receive aid for that semester.
To be eligible for and continue receiving federal aid, learners must meet the eligibility requirements set forth by the U.S. Department of Education.
For further information on federal student aid programs, amounts, qualifications, and restrictions, please refer to the Department of Education’s website at studentaid.ed.gov.
Important Financial Aid Tips
- Always use your legal name on the FAFSA and all documents. Your legal name is the name on your Social Security card
- Apply early
- Respond to all requests from the Office of Student Financial Services in a timely fashion.
- Keep copies of all documents.