Health Sciences Degree
The Associate of Science (A.S.) in Health Sciences degree at University College offers students a broad knowledge base for the major elements in health sciences.
Incorporating faith and knowledge, the curriculum lays the foundation for ethical evaluations, professional decision making, practical experience, and respect for God-honoring diversity in the health sciences field.
Learn more about the career opportunities available with an A.S. in Health Sciences.
- Integrate a Christian worldview
- Demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills
- Identify and evaluate key ethical issues
- Utilize technology and statistical analysis in decision making
- Examine cultural and diversity issues
- Implement specific science functions and lab processes in the field