At a Glance
Cost per unit
*Base Cost (cost per unit x program units) is provided to aid in program comparison only. Please note, some courses may require additional tuition, lab kit costs, and other fees.
All stated financial information is subject to change.
Health Sciences Degree
The Associate of Science (A.S.) in Health Sciences degree at University College offers students a broad knowledge base for the major elements in health sciences.
Incorporating faith and knowledge, the curriculum lays the foundation for ethical evaluations, professional decision making, practical experience, and respect for God-honoring diversity in the health sciences field.
Learn more about the career opportunities available with an A.S. in Health Sciences.
- Integrate a Christian worldview
- Demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills
- Identify and evaluate key ethical issues
- Utilize technology and statistical analysis in decision making
- Examine cultural and diversity issues
- Implement specific science functions and lab processes in the field
University College offers two program options for this degree program:
A general 60-unit program prepares learners for a wide range of career options in the health-sciences field.
Learn more about the general emphasis ›
The nursing emphasis is a 70-unit program designed to prepare learners for further education. The curriculum equips learners with many of the courses required to apply to bachelor’s degree programs in nursing.
Learn more about the nursing emphasis ›