At a Glance
General studies units
Total units to graduate
Average completion time
Cost per unit
300–400 level: $450
Estimated total cost
(based on 120 units)
Recommended Areas of Study
*Estimated total cost (cost per unit x total units) is provided to aid in program comparison only and will vary depending on the number of units needed to graduate.
All stated financial information is subject to change. For a detailed cost estimate or more information, contact UC Student Financial Services.
Health Science Degree
A successful health sciences career requires a broad knowledge base for the major elements of management, science, and health care practices. The Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences equips students with professional knowledge and practical skills in the health science professions in accordance with the university’s Christian heritage and mission.
Learn more about the career opportunities available with a health science degree.
- Integrate God’s Word within the health science industry and society
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication
- Identify and evaluate key personal and organizational ethics affecting health care professionals
- Utilize technology in statistical analysis and data management
- Examine cultural and diversity issues within interpersonal health care
Choose Your Emphasis
Learners may select any emphasis area for a custom program experience. The following emphases are recommended for this bachelor’s degree.