Information Systems Degree
A successful information systems career requires a broad professional knowledge base as well as a practical skill set. The online Bachelor of Science in Information Systems at Azusa Pacific’s University College equips learners with these essential resources while integrating a Christian worldview of the profession.
Students who choose the information systems major will develop professional competencies in managing information, computers, databases, systems analysis, and business principles related to Information Systems. With the opportunity to select an emphasis area, students are able to customize the bachelor’s in Information Systems program to pursue personal or specific career interests within the field.
Learn more about the career opportunities available with an information systems degree.
- Develop professional competencies in information systems, including an understanding of the various components of the field.
- Utilize appropriate research concepts and processes in the analysis of information systems practices and trends.
- Integrate biblical concepts and principles with discipline-specific topics.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Apply Christian ethics in response to ethical issues within the field of information systems.
- Earn your degree entirely online, taking classes and participating in assignments where and when it works best for you.
Choose Your Emphasis
Learners may select any emphasis area for a custom program experience. The following emphases are recommended for this bachelor’s degree.
- Business Information Systems
- Cyber Security
- Data Analytics
- General Information Systems
- Health Information Systems