At a Glance
General studies units
Total units to graduate
Cost per unit
300–400 level: $450
Estimated total cost
(based on 120 units)
Recommended Areas of Study
*Estimated total cost (cost per unit x total units) is provided to aid in program comparison only and will vary depending on the number of units needed to graduate.
All stated financial information is subject to change.
Leadership is never static, but must be transformative, innovative, and dynamic. Leadership is evolutionary and revolutionary, bringing change to organizations through the leader. The Bachelor of Arts in Leadership program at University College equips learners with the knowledge, skills, and competencies necessary to advance their careers and bring innovative change to their industry and organizations.
Learn more about the career opportunities available with a B.A. in Leadership.
- Integrate biblical concepts and principles in the field of leadership
- Communicate leadership concepts
- Identify and evaluate ethics and compare to a biblical worldview
- Implement culturally diverse leadership strategies within a global context
- Analyze organizational leadership paradigms to develop a personal leadership approach
Choose Your Emphasis
Learners may select any emphasis area for a custom program experience. The following emphases are recommended for this bachelor’s degree.