At a Glance
General studies units
Total units to graduate
Average completion time
Cost per unit
300–400 level: $450
Estimated total cost
(based on 120 units)
Areas of Study
*Estimated total cost (cost per unit x total units) is provided to aid in program comparison only and will vary depending on the number of units needed to graduate.
All stated financial information is subject to change. For a detailed cost estimate or more information, contact UC Student Financial Services.
Preparation for a successful business career requires a broad appreciation for the major elements of the business enterprise and relationships.
The Bachelor of Arts in Management degree at University College equips learners with professional knowledge and practical skills in strategic leadership, management, production, marketing, finance, technology, human relations, and business law.
Learn more about the career opportunities available with a B.A. in Management.
- Gain the theoretical framework and practical skills for Christ-like leadership
- Develop abilities in critical analysis of business situations, problem solving, and sound policy decision making
- Establish skills and habits to pursue a master’s degree
- Prepare for service in a variety of public- and private-sector organizations
Choose from nine emphasis areas:
- Business Psychology
- Digital Marketing
- Global Logistics Management
- Health Care Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems Management
- Organizational Leadership