The Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership program is designed for working professionals who want to develop the skills needed to be agents of change in the 21st-century workplace.
Learners gain valuable knowledge from curriculum designed to prepare professionals for leadership roles within their organizations. By applying work and life experiences to the curriculum, learners engage in a meaningful and relevant program. Additionally, learners benefit from a comprehensive learning approach, with major theoretical concepts integrated throughout the program instead of localized in individual courses.
Learn more about the career opportunities available with a B.S. in Organizational Leadership.
- Demonstrate college-level learning from experience via Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
- Implement the process of applied behavioral science research as a problem-solving tool for planning organizational change
- Learn and experientially understand what it is like to take on management responsibilities
- Explain and understand the fundamentals of effective oral and written interpersonal communication and business communication
- Identify and apply the most effective systematic decision-making strategy to the student’s organization