At a Glance
Cost per unit
*Base Cost (cost per unit x program units) is provided to aid in program comparison only.
All stated financial information is subject to change. For a detailed cost estimate or more information, contact UC Student Financial Services.
The 18-unit Certificate of Business Principles provides nonbusiness professionals with the essential knowledge and skills required to enter the field of business by offering economic, accounting, and quantitative business courses. This business certificate provides the foundational quantitative-based courses that are often prerequisites for MBA or similar business and management programs.
Learn more about the career opportunities available with a Certificate of Business Principles and how it’s designed to advance your goals.
- Prepares nonbusiness professionals for entry-level business positions
- Provides essential knowledge and skills in finance, accounting, and economics
- Integrates biblical concepts and principles
- Meets academic prerequisites for MBA and other graduate business programs
- Enables business professionals to expand their management knowledge base