At a Glance
Cost per unit
*Base Cost (cost per unit x program units) is provided to aid in program comparison only.
All stated financial information is subject to change. For a detailed cost estimate or more information, contact UC Student Financial Services.
The 18-unit Certificate of Advanced Management provides learners with advanced skills and competencies to increase the efficiency and productivity of their respective business, ministry, or organization. This management certification is designed for experienced business professionals tasked with setting the strategic vision for their firm, leading people, implementing change, marketing the enterprise, and growing the business domestically and into international markets.
Learn more about the career opportunities available with a Certificate of Advanced Management and how it’s designed to advance your goals.
“Multinational firms are in short supply of senior managers and strategic leaders. Professionals with advanced skills, training, and experience are poised to serve as leaders for enterprises competing in the global marketplace.”
- Prepares executives to create and implement strategic management initiatives
- Provides advanced knowledge of leadership and management competencies
- Integrates biblical concepts and principles
- Enables leaders to identify and implement opportunities for continuous improvement
- Prepares executives to expand and grow enterprises into global markets