At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
*Base Cost (cost per unit x program units) is provided to aid in program comparison only.
All stated financial information is subject to change.
The Master of Arts in Executive Leadership is designed to provide the experienced executive with fundamental leadership skills and theoretical principles that work within organizations at the senior leadership levels. Utilizing executive concepts and principles learned and practiced in this executive master's program, senior-level leadership will positively impact worker productivity, employee satisfaction, and system efficiencies.
The program promotes Christian values and ethical principles integrated within organizational competencies. Learners utilize theoretical constructs from researchers in the field, and develop strong communication skills, critical thinking abilities, strategic thinking, and other competencies necessary for successful leadership practice.
- Integrate a Christian worldview within the executive’s span of care and society.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication.
- Evaluate key personal and organizational ethics affecting senior-level activities.
- Utilize information technology in strategic analysis and data interpretation.
- Apply critical thinking skills in evaluating social science research in leadership studies.
- Implement specific organizational functions and processes within an organization.