At a Glance
Cost per unit
*Base Cost (cost per unit x program units) is provided to aid in program comparison only.
All stated financial information is subject to change.
The Master of Arts in Leadership and Organizational Studies (MLOS) program caters to working professionals seeking professional advancement or a leadership position. It is ideal for individuals who already possess professional skills, but who are in need of advanced leadership and organizational skills. Above all, emphasis is placed on the development of excellent management skills and personal integrity. Graduates walk away with leadership fundamentals, a stronger understanding of organizational life, and real-life methods of practicing ethical conduct.
- Gain the competitive edge with a master’s degree rooted in business practices and organizational principles that are immediately applicable in all professional environments.
- Apply your work and life experiences to the curriculum, creating a meaningful and relevant program.
- Benefit from a comprehensive learning approach with major theoretical concepts. integrated throughout the program instead of localized in individual courses.
- Gain hands-on skills for both profit and nonprofit organizational sectors.
- Use your current company or organization as a laboratory for class projects, increasing company productivity and efficiency while earning your degree.