University College partners with the Learning Enrichment Center (LEC) at Azusa Pacific University to coordinate accommodations for undergraduate students with specific disabilities. Accommodations are individualized based on the learning needs of each student and upon documented verification of disability. UC’s student success department is the designated office for:
- Verification of disability
- Disability documentation archive
- Coordination of direct services for UC students with specific disabilities
Procedure to Request Student Disability Accommodation:
- Complete an Accessibility Support Form (PDF).
- Complete an Academic Accommodations Application (PDF).
(Please submit form at least eight weeks prior to the intended session of attendance.)
- Provide certification and documentation from a medical professional of the disability. (Documentation must be within three years.)
- Student is contacted by email or telephone to discuss academic accommodations available based on the student’s specific disability(ies) and what UC can offer, after the application is reviewed.
The UC Academic Accommodations Application and documentation should be returned directly via email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at (626) 857-2449.