Adium Dock Icon
If you use the Adium instant messaging client for Mac OS X, grab this free APU-themed icon pack and show your school spirit!
(Well, make the duck show your school spirit at least.)
- Download the icon pack by clicking the duck above.
- Find the zip file you just downloaded and uncompress it by double-clicking it.
- On your Mac, navigate to Macintosh HD / Users / <your username> / Library / Application Support / Adium 2.0 (Your Adium folder might be named something slightly different.)
- If the Dock Icons folder doesn't exist in the Adium folder, create a new folder there and name it Dock Icons.
- Drop your newly downloaded (and uncompressed) AdiumyAPU.AdiumIcon file into the Dock Icons folder.
- Launch Adium and open the preferences window. (Under the Adium menu.)
- Under the Appearance pane, go to the Dock Icon menu and select Adiumy APU.